LAST RACE!

Hi everyone! 

How are you ? Today I had my 3rd Stop of the Mediterranean circuit in Valencia.  I had to get up early at 6am because I had to be in Valencia at 8am so I was really tired at the begging.

The day was really hot and the conditions looks to be flat water so it wasn’t the best conditions for the ripe of board i bring with me but I was focused and existing to race again after a long study week.

The race started and I was on 1st position during all the first lap feeling good with a good race pace , unfortunately one of my rivals made a dangerous move on the pivot turn and I almost fall down so I get back to the 3rd position. 

Finally I get a 2nd Place fighting in the sprint final , so I’m really happy about my performance.

Can’t wait to be back on the water on next Sunday in Castellon.

Aloha !!



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SUP RACE. Tips for the UPWIND

EXPERIENCES

NEPTUNO! NO MORE WAVES PLEASE!